5 Tips To Hire The Best Anoka Roofer
An Honest Roofer in Anoka
There are a lot of reliable roofers around but every once in a while to will hear about a home or business owner that was burned and misled by a roofing contractor. This is something that all people should be aware of so we can work together to put a stop to this kind of tainted reputation within the roofing industry. There are several strategies you can take as a home or business owner to help you find the best roofing contractor in Anoka. Following these tips will help you weed out the misdeeds of crooked roofers looking to make a quick buck with poor roofing installations or roof repairs.
There are no guarantees that these tactics will keep you completely safe from malicious roofing services as they are always becoming more clever and cunning with their misleading tactics. However, they will act as a safeguard against the most common unethical roofing contractors out there trying to sell their low-quality roof repairs and replacements to unwitting home and business owners. So before you hire any roofers for your next Anoka roof repair or replacement project, be sure that they can pass the following criteria:
- Licensing - This is a must-have and the roofing service must be licensed to work as a roofing contractor in the state of Minnesota.
- Insurance - This is another must-have for any professional roofer and their insurance must be adequate enough to cover all liabilities. Do not let anyone ever work on your home or property unless you know they are properly insured in case things go awry.
- Online Reviews, Referrals & Testimonials - The roofing contractor you are considering should have online customer reviews from real people within your local community. This is a great way to see what people are saying about their experience using their services. The company may even have written referrals and testimonials from past clients. Ask to see any information that proves they are well established and credible.
- Web Presence - The roofer should also have a well-established, professional website. After all, it is 2021 and nearly everyone is online these days. Even your grandma probably has a Facebook profile! This provides customers a place to see all of the different services that the company offers besides roofing in Anoka, customer, factory certifications, or memberships to roofing associations. Also, see if they are on any social media or home improvement websites such as Yelp.
- Price & Warranty - While the most reputable roofers will offer craftsmanship and materials warranties with their services, this should not be the only reason you choose their business. At the same time, if a roof repair contractor offers you a low bid, this could be a sign of their shortcomings or attempt to provide subpar craftsmanship.
When you hire a GAF Master Elite & Owens Corning Preferred Anoka roofing contractor like T-10 Construction, you are assured that you are dealing with the most reliable roofer that the industry has to offer. Less than 2% of all roofing contractors in the United States qualify for this distinguished certification. Our greatest achievement will be when you recommend us to your friends and neighbors.
Call Today for Your FREE Inspection & Estimate at (612) 254-8060